Tuesday, October 30, 2007

The sisters three




Today was a Kodak moment. Literally. I broke out my trusty camera and -- after a month of trying -- came up with a picture of all three girls looking pretty good! Usually, Who I makes a goofy face (she's a real ham -- see what I mean?), Who II pouts or closes her eyes or the baby cries and tries to get away, leaving me with a wailing blur instead of the adorable Baby Who she is.

Rest assured, we had our share of silly outtakes. But finally -- success!

Dare I make the appointment for the professional Christmas picture?

I'm thrilled to finally have a decent picture of all three. I plan to send it, along with a translated letter, to Baby Who's orphanage. We want to thank them again for all they did for her, and tell her how well she is doing -- and what better way to overcome the language barrier than through pictures? My dear dad the photographer, who never got to meet his granddaughters, definitely would have approved.

1 comment:

RamblingMother said...

very cute pics of the girls.

Beverly