Saturday, November 14, 2009

I'm a slacker










Oops, I just realized I haven't updated this since the first day of school. What a slouch I am. But in my feeble defense, life's been a wee bit busy here in Whoville.

There's been the adjustment to kindergarten, including the infamous frame-it-to-show-to-your-boyfriends note that read: "Dear Who I's parents: Who I has been kissing some of the boys. We've put her in time out, had the center director talk to her and another teacher talk to her, and she won't stop. Please talk to her." Yes, I'm the proud mom of the kindergarten floozie.

We've had new ballet classes for Who II, and the insanity of sicking the killer bees on the neighborhood for Halloween. Oh, and a visit from grandpa during which I discovered neither he nor hubby had ever carved a pumpkin. What's with THAT???

Then there's been the birthday season. Whos I and II celebrated in October with a rousing time at the local gymnastics spot, where the zip line was all the rage (and even Mama Who gave it a whirl and lived to tell about it). And Baby Who is now 3 and celebrated with five of her closest 3-year-old friends at our house (I'm certifiable) with the help of a wonderful children's entertainer.

Oh yeah, and we've squeezed in a trip to South Carolina to deliver three gorgeous flower girls to their Uncle Dave's wedding.

And did I mention we got a new dog? She's now officially my fourth child. The cats, well, not sure where they rank.

So maybe it sounds like excuses. But life is churning along here in Whoville. Maybe the photos will speak for themselves.

Bring on the holidays!

1 comment:

Shawnstribe said...

Your photos are beautiful, and you three precious babes have grown so so much.
It's great to visit again : )
xxx
s
UK