Monday, July 9, 2007

Beware, FedEx Man!









To the poor guy who has the honor of bringing me my baby's picture tomorrow:

I apologize in advance for stepping on your feet. For invading your personal space as I jump up and down and hug you. For demanding that you give me your name for her lifebook. For taking your picture if you're having a bad hair day. For all of it.

But you have my baby! Consider yourself the stork in a purple and black shirt.

I had a dream a year ago that one of our office's regular FedEx deliveryman brought me our referral. Won't it be cool if it's the same guy?

T minus 13 hours until we see her face. Delivery is promised by 10:30 a.m. HURRY!

And thanks to all for your wonderful comments on my other posts. I have always believed adoption is the biggest leap of faith I'll ever take. And I believe we've traveled the path we were meant to. I didn't always have directions, but I know the journey is taking us to the place we're supposed to be.

No comments: